Our walking needs to be postponed. For a little while. We'll stick with the planned walk just not the date. I'm still walking for health. Just not with the normal tribe.
I'll try to continue with an alternate Thursday 5 mile walk. There's only 2 walks to do before we get back together.
So if our friend Boris allows us to get back to a bit of exercise together set aside the 10th of December for our Dunmere to Grogley walk. http://iwkc.co.uk/w/102
All you need to do is workout your fuel savings and divert the lot to www.justgiving.com/fundraising/cornwallwalkstogether You wouldn't expect me not to ask.